ALL CALL- 4-24-17
1. There will be a dress down day tomorrow, Tuesday, April 25th for all students in grades K-12. The cost to participate in the dress down day is $1.00. All proceeds will benefit the Academic Challenge Club.
2. There will be a parent advisory committee meeting about bullying this Wednesday, April 26th at 7:00 p.m. in the cafeteria. All parents and students in grades 7-12 are encouraged to attend. Students who attend with their parent will receive a free dress down pass. Jim Delucia and Judge Delick from the Juvenile Justice Court will be presenting. Pizza and drinks will be provided. The deadline to RSVP has been extended until tomorrow, Tuesday, April 25th. Flyers and registration forms were sent home with your child before Spring break. If you need another form please visit our main office.
3. There will be a parent meeting for the students going on the Washington D.C. trip this Wednesday, April 26th at 6:45 p.m. The meeting will be held in Mr. Solak's room.
4. Prom tickets will be on sale until Friday, April 28th. Tickets are $40.00 for a single ticket or $80.00 or a couple.
5. All RSVPs and payment for the Senior Awards Breakfast are due to Mrs. Calderon by Monday, May 8th. All students and his/her guest(s) need a ticket to attend the breakfast.
6. The Lowellville Drama Club is excited to present this year's spring production of A Night of Blacker Darkness, a hilarious new play co-written by local resident of Canfield, Allison Hill, and New York Times Bestselling Author, Dan Wells. Lowellville is honored to be the first high school group to ever perform this play, and the first group to premiere this play in Ohio! The play follows the hilarious journey of Frederick Withers, an escaped convict, as he tries to defraud the Bank of England and claim an illicit inheritance, all while falsely being mistaken as the leader of a vampire coven. It's guaranteed to be a night of laughter and silliness for the entire family.
Tickets can be purchased at the door: $10 for adults, and $7 for students and senior citizens. A $2 discount or concessions voucher will be offered to anyone who dresses up in a vampire costume--it's like Halloween in April!
Show dates are Friday, April 28th at 7:30 PM, Saturday, April 29th at 7:30 PM, and Sunday, April 30th at 2:00 PM. Please email Ms. DiRienzo (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information. We hope to see you there!
7. Attention all 5th grade parents: The last day to pay for the Camp Fitch trip is this Friday, April 28th. The cost of the trip is $122.00.
8. Attention all boys in grades 3-8: Please turn in your basketball camp registration form and money to your homeroom teacher or to Mr. Olson by the end of this week. Each student will receive a t-shirt and certificate for attending and there will also be awards given out during camp.
9. If you haven't ordered your elementary yearbook yet please do so before May 5th. The link to order the book is available on our district webpage.
It's a GREAT day to be a Rocket!!