Lowellville K-12 School
Fall Sports Season Passes
The Lowellville High School Athletic Department will be offering Fall Sports Passes
for the upcoming varsity football and volleyball seasons. There are four types of passes
1) Varsity Football Pass - An adult football pass may be purchased for $20 ($30 value).
It can be used for five admissions throughout the season for home varsity football
2) Varsity Volleyball Pass - An adult volleyball pass may be purchased for $35 ($54
value). It can be used for nine admissions throughout the season for home varsity
3) Varsity Fall Sports Pass - An adult fall sports pass may be purchased for $50 ($84
value). It can be used for five admissions to home varsity football games and nine
admissions to home varsity volleyball games throughout the season.
4) Senior Citizen Pass - Senior citizen passes are available for any resident who resides
in the Lowellville school district, 62 years or older. Admission is free to ALL
Lowellville Local Schools athletic events, home games only . This pass must be
picked up at the school prior to the season. No free admission will be permitted at the
door without the pass.
All passes will be available to purchase on the following dates:
1) Throughout the week of August 7th from 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. at the high
school athletic office.
2) By calling Larry Sammartino, Athletic Director, at 330-536-8426, ext. 163