*Below is a list of Internet Resources you may find helpful to use with your child at home.
1.) http://www.ode.state.oh.us – Ohio department of education (Helpful in preparing your child for the Ohio Achievement Test –OAT.)
2.) http://familyfun.go.com –Great at-home activities to do with your children.
3.) http://www.starfall.com/ - Educational Online Reading Games (Designed for Grades Pre-Kindergarten -2nd Grade)
4. http://www.gamequarium.com/ - Educational Online Games (Designed for Grades Pre-Kindergarten – 6th Grade)
5. https://cainc.i-ready.com/ - Great website that individualizes lessons at the student’s learning level
6. http://pbskids.org/go - Educational Online Games for all subject areas, with recognizable PBS characters
7. http://www.abcya.com/ - Educational Online Games (Designed for Grades Pre-Kindergarten – 5th Grade)
8. http://www.coolmath4kids.com/ -Math games, puzzles, and geometry
9. http://www.mathplayground.com – Math site featuring games, puzzles, and word problems
10. http://www.homeworkspot.com/ - Helpful homework resources. Examples: calculators, dictionaries, etc.
11. http://www.kidsdiscover.com/ - Promotes a colorful and hands on approach to literacy and learning.
12. http://kids.yahoo.com/ - Explore the StudyZone!
13. http://www.funbrain.com – Educational Online Games for all subject areas
14. http://www.khanacademy.org/ - Resource for Online Math videos and practice problems