We are very excited to announce that the Lowellville District has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign academic and athletic forms for your students.
FinalForms Parent Registration
How do I get started?
- Parents - check your email for an ACCOUNT CONFIRMATION EMAIL from the FinalForms Mailman. Once received and opened, click CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT in the email text.
- Create your new FinalForms password. Next, click CONFIRM ACCOUNT.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- School forms include: Contact Information, Health and History, Emergency Medical Authorization, Transportation Information, Student Handbook, Acceptable Use Policy, and Student Media Release.
- Athletic forms include: Drug Test Policy, Concussion Awareness, OHSAA Pre Physical Forms, Cardiac Arrest, and Code of Conduct.
- The OHSAA Physical is the only document that cannot be completed online. Once completed by your child’s physician, it can be uploaded by you to your Final Forms Account.
Several forms require an online student signature. Students must log into their school email and confirm the student Final Forms email in order to be able to sign off on the forms.
If you do not have an email on file with the school through Progress Book, you will not receive a Final Forms confirmation email. Please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received an email confirmation from Final Forms or your child has not received email address through their school account.
All school and athletic forms are to be completed through Final Forms by Monday, August 16th except for the OHSAA Physical. Every student must have a valid physical on file with the school to participate in a fall sport.
Lowellville Final Forms